Exercise forms an important part of the recovery process from musculoskeletal injury but sometimes getting the technique right, or even finding time in your busy schedule can be a challenge.
Our Group Physiotherapy sessions are the perfect way to empower you to move towards your musculoskeletal goals. Incorporating a range of clinically prescribed exercises drawn from Pilates, neruomuscular retraining, muscle energy, strength and conditioning and self-release techniques, these sessions are led by a specially qualified physiotherapist and are:
- For a maximum of 4 Participants
- Specifically tailored to each individual participant
- Progressed at your pace to facilitate timely achievement of your goals
Our Group Physiotherapy sessions cost $45 on a casual basis or $200 for a pre-purchased pack of 5 sessions. These sessions are rebated by Private Health Insurance as PH560.
Our Pilates sessions are provided by the highly skilled team at Sarah Jane Pilates.
Visit their website for more information.
Our fully equipped studio is centrally located on the corner of McLeod and James Streets and consists of:
- 2 Clinical Grade Reformers
- Full Size Trapeze Table
- Wunda Chair
- Small Barrel
- Ample Mat Space
- Bosu, Fit balls, Rocker Boards
- Foam Rollers, Therabands and Self-Release Tools